Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela R Erickson
Dr. Pamela R Erickson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Burnsville, MN. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pamela R Erickson has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pamela R Erickson - Posted on May 13th, 2015
My son chipped his front tooth when he was 9 months old ( that was a really small piece). My son is getting regular check ups every 6 months since that time. When we came across Pam Erickson, she insisted that my son (1.5 yr old at that time) must have a dental procedure involving general anesthesia and filling of the chipped tooth. And I mean INSISTED! I am so glad I made a decision to seek another dental clinic! My son is now 5 yrs old. All his teeth are perfectly fine. His current dentist just watching his chipped tooth. No procedures. No pain. No general anesthesia. Thanks God for good doctors!
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Pamela R Erickson
Dr. Pamela Erickson received her dental degree from the University of Minnesota, as well as a certificate in pediatric dentistry and a Ph.D in oral biology. She is a former member of the faculty of the University of Minnesota, where she held numerous appointments including Director of Pediatric Dentistry and the prestigious McKnight Professorship. She is a fellow in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and is board certified in the specialty of pediatric dentistry. She has served as the president of the Minnesota Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and is a member of the Minnesota Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the International College of Dentists. Dr. Erickson enjoys cross stitch, quilting and gardening, but she spends most of her free time with her four sons and husband, Keith.
Locations & DirectionsDENTISTRY FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS, 14050 Nicollet Ave Ste 100, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Pamela R Erickson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burnsville, MN.