- 26 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher Ho
Dr. Christopher Ho, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Ho has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Christopher Ho yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGide Dental Implant Center, 12217 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Christopher Ho is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.