Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lea El Hachem DDS
Dr. Lea El Hachem, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boston, MA. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lea El Hachem has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lea El Hachem has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Dr. Lea El Hachem Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lea El Hachem's office for more information.
100 E Newton St Boston, MA : (617) 414-1060
Locations & DirectionsBOSTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DENTAL MEDICINE, 100 E Newton St, Boston, MA
Dr. Lea El Hachem is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boston, MA.