Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Harrington
Dr. David L Harrington, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Greenville, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Harrington has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Harrington - Posted on September 14th, 2017
I am a newcomer to Greenville and did not have a Dentist. I lost a filling and had to look for a dentist. Dr. Harrington saw me the next day. He did an excellent job repairing the tooth. That evening I was flossing and had a crown come off. Again, I called Dr. Harrington's office and he saw me two hours later. This particular tooth has been a problem for me to treat for over 30 years due to it's sensitivity. Dr. Harrington handled the problem and actually did additional work on the tooth without causing me any pain. He is an excellent Dentist.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMICHELS AND GAUQUIE DDS, 2330 Hemby Ln, Greenville, NC
Dr. David L Harrington is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greenville, NC.