Is Dr. David Avery the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David Avery has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David Avery has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 14
Great staff! Always a pleasure to see everyone!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Avery - Posted on August 7th, 2018
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David Avery
Dr. David B. Avery is a General Dentist serving the Augusta area for more than 35 years. Dr. Avery is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Causes of Periodontal Disease. He is a Professional ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Avery is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, GA.