Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dustin R Altmann
Dr. Dustin R Altmann, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Peters, MO and Arlington, WA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dustin R Altmann has 4 locations
621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 16A
Saint Louis, MO 63141
1 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Ste 370
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Book Online Now
Dr. Dustin R Altmann has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dustin R Altmann has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dustin R Altmann - Posted on September 25th, 2017
He took out all 4 of my wisdom teeth in one appt. And he was phenomenal! I hardly felt any pain! He was informative and attentive.
Dr. Dustin R Altmann Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dustin R Altmann is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.