Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle R Marconnette
Dr. Michelle R Marconnette, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phelan, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle R Marconnette has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle R Marconnette has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Marconnette - Posted on August 10th, 2016
Obese dental worker
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Marconnette - Posted on June 14th, 2016
Unqualified dental worker
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Marconnette - Posted on June 13th, 2016
I recently had a to have some dental work. Unfortunately when I went to the dental office I discovered that a former employee of Doctor Gills was now working at Doctor Marconnettes. This employee has a reputation as a poor worker and she messed up the work she did on me. I doubt if she is qualified to do dental work.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Marconnette - Posted on June 12th, 2016
Doctor Marconnette is a good dentist but I can't say the same about some of her workers in Phelan. The dental worker who put a crown on my tooth did a very poor job, the crown was not put on the tooth correctly and it fell off of my tooth. The dental worker and the receptionist tried to accuse me of causing the crown to fall off. This was not the case at all.
Dr. Michelle R Marconnette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMICHELLE R MARCONNETTE DDS INC, 3936 Phelan Rd Ste A4, Phelan, CA
Dr. Michelle R Marconnette is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phelan, CA.