Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan E Blackman
Dr. Megan E Blackman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jackson, MS. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Megan E Blackman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Megan E Blackman has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
University Of Mississippi Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER, 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS
Dr. Megan E Blackman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jackson, MS.