Is Dr. Cara Wiewiora the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Wiewiora DMD
Dr. Cara Wiewiora, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Longwood, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Wiewiora has 2 locations
2855 W. SR 434 Suite 1011
Longwood, FL 32779
Book Online Now
Dr. Cara Wiewiora has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Cara Wiewiora has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 5 of 49
customer service is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cara Wiewiora - Posted on December 27th, 2018
Overall i had a really good experience. I love how my teeth look.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cara Wiewiora - Posted on December 19th, 2018
Dr. Cara Wiewiora Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cara Wiewiora's office for more information.
2855 W. SR 434 Suite 1011 Longwood, FL : (407) 862-1870
550 Rinehart Rd. Lake Mary, FL : (407) 805-0068
More about Dr. Cara Wiewiora
Cara L. Wiewiora, D.M.D., M.S.D. is a highly experienced and skilled orthodontist who was born and raised in Longwood, FL. Her goal every day is to create beautiful, life-changing smiles all while getting ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cara Wiewiora is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Longwood, FL.