Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Brandon, FL. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsEDWARD S MORTELLARO JR DMD PA, 710 Oakfield Dr Ste 126, Brandon, FL
Dr. Edward S Mortellaro Jr is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Brandon, FL.