4.9

Have you seen Dr. Igor Tkachuk?

great service; makes himself available

Setting up the appointment was quick and easy. Staff handled all of my calls very patiently and professionally. Dr. Igor was punctual and very knowledgeable - highly recommend!

Fantastic Doctor, very efficient and friendly service

Very quick and attentive service - extremely good doctor

Mr Igor, is very professional honest an caring. The staff also are very welcoming and professional.

As I mention above very professional, caring and honest.

Cleaning visit

Straight-forward and positive experience, very thorough cleaning. Very helpful feedback.

Great, prompt service

All good.

Very Good Experience

Doctor was thorough and pretty good. Hospital Staff was very considerate and accomodating

Smooth and efficient

I had a great experience with this dentist. He was kind and professional and got me in and out quickly

Best dentist I've ever been to!

I just got my tooth pulled and did not feel a thing. Everyone from the front desk staff to the hygenist to the doctor were extremely kind, patient, and helpful. The doctor expertly extracted my tooth and was very nice and calming and didn't feel anything. Thank you!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Igor Tkachuk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.

Dr. Igor Tkachuk Is this you?