Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb
Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb - Posted on February 13th, 2018
For Dr. Ahmed El-deeb to be at the starting point of his dental career, it is clear he has a lot to learn. He is unprofessional, lack interpersonal skills and is not mentally astute regarding dentistry and relies heavily on his peers in his decision making process. As a patient of his, I received several injections in my lower and upper gums as well as my inner cheeks, all for dental impressions. I am almost certain that Lidocaine and or any other local anesthesia are not necessary for making dental impressions. These sorts of mental lapses are concerning and could bring about unnecessary irreparable harm to the patient. Usually, I remain hopefully for doctors new to medicine, however with Ahmed El-deeb, I am troubled by what I see and have experienced. I have personally requested an internal investigation at the Oklahoma City VA Medical Center into his most recent actions. I would caution anyone who is seeking or is already under his personal care, to remain vigilant of his or her healthcare needs. I personally would not recommend El-deeb.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOKLAHOMA CITY VA HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, 921 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Ahmed El-Deeb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oklahoma City, OK.