Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michelle Lee
Dr. Michelle Lee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle Lee has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Michelle Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Prior to Dr. Lee, I've never looked forward to going to the dentist. She is attentive, detail-oriented, honest, and very easy to talk to. She genuinely cares about the health of your teeth, and I've heard her say more than once that she would never let a patient leave her chair until their teeth are clean! Also, her chair has a built-in massager. (I nearly fell asleep during my last cleaning!) I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIVAN LEE DDS, 7 Chatham Sq Rm 605, New York, NY
Dr. Michelle Lee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.