3.2

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Thomas?

Great Experience! Nice staff and clean Office!

Clean Office. Very beautiful and comfortable environment. Dr. Thomas was very informative and gave me all my options in a way I understood. Very good staff that was kind and great cleaning. Great Dr! Highly recommend!

Painless, informative and understanding

The most awesome Dental Visit ever. Dr. Joe listened to all my concerns, he was willing to fix my problems at my pace financially. Educated me and explained everything step by step to my wife and me. Dr. Joe was painless, and quick and three hours later, I had my new permanent crown. Thank you Valerie and Dr. Joe! I will be back

Crown

Excellent Dentist, did a superior job, painless procedure throughout, had the tooth repaired and crown made and installed the same day all in less than 4 hours.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Joseph J Thomas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vero Beach, FL.