Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bret M Gargasz
Bret M Gargasz is a Dentist primarily located in Tampa, FL. They speak English.
101 N Franklin St
Tampa, FL 33602
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Bret M Gargasz - Posted on April 5th, 2016
Dr. Gargasz is a miracle worker!! I went to see him because I had an abscess in my gum. From the moment I sat in his chair, I was reassured by his calm demeanor and willingness to resolve my issue. I am terrified of needles and Dr. Gargasz calmed my fears by explaining every step of the procedure and being as gentle as he could while numbing my mouth. He was able to take care of the access and took the time to personally call in a script for antibiotics for me while I was still I his office. I would recommend Dr. Gargasz to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, reliable, ethically sound dentist in the Tampa Bay area. Dr. Gargasz is by far the best dentist in town!
Self-verified patient of Bret M Gargasz - Posted on April 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Bret M Gargasz - Posted on October 2nd, 2015
Bret M Gargasz Accepts the Following Insurance
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Bret M Gargasz
Dr. Bret Gargasz Graduate of the OhioStateUniversityCollege of Dentistry. Education: Medical College of Georgia Conscious Sedation Certification 2006 Augusta, GA 30909 The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2003 Columbus, OH 43201 Bowling Green State University Masters of Science, Ecology, 1994 Bowling Green, OH 43402 Bowling Green State University Bachelor of Science, Biology, 1991 Bowling Green, OH 43402 Born and raised in Bowling Green, Ohio, where I graduated from Bowling Green State University with a Bachelors in Biology and Masters in Ecology. I moved to Phoenix,Arizona, in 1995, and lived there until 1999. I moved back to Ohio to attended dental school at the Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 1999. After graduating dental school, I joined my sister, Kim, and husband, Brad, and their five beautiful boys in Tampa. Two years later my brother, Scott, finished his hand surgery residency and joined my sister and me in Tampa. We all are still trying to get my parents to move south, at least during the winter. I established the Tampa Down Town Dentist office in 2005 and the Riverview Down Town Dentist office in 2007. I enjoy hockey, scuba diving, running, fishing, reading newspapers, and strong coffee. A good friend of mine from back home, Mike, re-introduced me to playing hockey once a week in Brandon. A fun team to play with... I also enjoyed watching the Tampa Bay Lightening almost make it to the Stanley Cup finals this year and cannot wait until next hockey season. Every year I try to go to a different diving location and have enjoyed, not only the diving, but the interesting people that I meet along the way. I crossed one off my bucket list this year when I ran my one and only marathon at Disney. I will, in the future, stick to running at Four Green Fields, Gasparilla half marathon, and the relay marathon. Then on to the 15k, then 5k, then walking, and finally, watching at the finish line. I fish, but not well. I apparently fish in the wrong spot, during the wrong time of day. I cannot complain about it, though, because of the beautiful and peaceful spots that I have fished in. On Sundays, I enjoy my magnificent church and the parishioners who attend. After church, it is time for the Sunday paper and a coffee, and maybe a movie.
Locations & Directions, ,
Bret M Gargasz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tampa, FL.