Is Dr. Kesha Andrews the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kesha Andrews DMD
Dr. Kesha Andrews, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Athens, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Kesha Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kesha Andrews Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kesha Andrews's office for more information.
995 Baxter Street Athens, GA : (706) 546-8480
More about Dr. Kesha Andrews
Dr. Kesha McRae Andrews is a General Dentist serving the Athens area. Dr. McRae Andrews is experienced in Composite Fillings, Teeth Whitening and Bone Grafting. She is a professional member of the American ...
Locations & DirectionsMcRae Family Dental, P.C. Athens Headache Center, 995 Baxter Street, Athens, GA
Dr. Kesha Andrews is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Athens, GA.