Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abed Alkhatib DMD
Dr. Abed Alkhatib, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bridgeport, CT, with another office in Fairfield, CT. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Abed Alkhatib has 2 locations
Dr. Abed Alkhatib has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Abed Alkhatib has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
15 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
More about Dr. Abed Alkhatib
Dr. Abed Alkhatib received his undergraduate education at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. He completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Alkhatib is board certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The doctors at Oral Surgery Associates have been placing dental implants since 1987. They are experienced in techniques such as bone socket preservation, bone grafts to replace missing bone and sinus lift/ bone graft surgery. All doctors participate in continuing education courses to keep their implant knowledge current.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abed Alkhatib is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bridgeport, CT.