Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abimbola O Adewumi
Dr. Abimbola O Adewumi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abimbola O Adewumi has the following 7 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Abimbola O Adewumi
Dr Abi Adewumi was born in London, England. She graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria in 1991. She completed a one-year internship in General Dentistry at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) in 1992 and subsequently went to the UK where she undertook postgraduate training in Oral surgery and obtained her Fellowship in Dental Surgery (FDSRCS) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1996. Dr Adewumi obtained her Master's degree in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of London in 1999 and worked as a Pediatric Dentist at the Eastman Dental Institute in London for a year. She completed her specialist training in Pediatric Dentistry at the King's College Dental Institute, St George's and Chelsea and Westminster Hospitals in London and was awarded a Diploma of Member in Pediatric Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Glasgow (MPed Dent RCS) in 2003. Dr Adewumi moved to the University of Florida College of Dentistry as a Fellow in Pediatric Dentistry in 2004 and has been a faculty member since 2005. She was granted Board Eligibility by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 2006 and following her success in the Written and Oral parts of the Board exams, She was awarded a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 2008. Dr Adewumi is a Board-certified Pediatric Dentist in both the United Kingdom and the United States. She is the Pediatric Dental Faculty member on the University of Florida Multidisciplinary Craniofacial Clinic and is currently involved in presurgical nasoalveolar molding (PNAM) of infants born with cleft lip and palate. She is the faculty advisor for UF Chapter of Students National Dental Association (SNDA) and the UF pre-dental American Students Dental Association (ASDA).
Locations & DirectionsUF HEALTH SHANDS CHILDREN HOSPITAL, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Abimbola O Adewumi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gainesville, FL.