Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Ancselovics
Dr. Abraham Ancselovics, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abraham Ancselovics has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 2
Absolutely Best Endodontist EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham Ancselovics - Posted on March 16th, 2017
I have always been afraid of dental work, especially root canals and was terrified when I first came to Dr. Ancselovics. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by the front office staff and immediately felt at ease. They assured me that Dr. Ancselovics would take good care of me and they were 100% right! Dr. Ancselovics was kind, attentive and very gently. It's obvious that he knows exactly what he's doing and his technique left me pain-free and relaxed. I would definitely come back to him again!
I would NEVER RECOMMEND this dentist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham Ancselovics - Posted on October 7th, 2016
On my 1st visit, receptionist greeted me by asking for my credit card number! She chided me for not having it on me and threatened that I would not be seen and have to leave. She chided me for carrying a check book either and ordered me to me my husband on the phone to provide a credit card number. I told her I get mailed my copay amounts once my insurance has covered its part. She would have none of it. On my follow-up appointment, the receptionist was curt when I told her she got my time wrong in her phone message. She was unapologetic and was brash and nasty about itâeven though she was wrong! Stay away from this facility. I would NEVER RECOMMEND this dentist.
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Abraham Ancselovics Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Abraham Ancselovics is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.