Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam N Arnoldt DDS
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with another office in Mount Kisco, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Adam Arnoldt is a true professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam N Arnoldt - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Dr. Arnoldt made a VERY stressful situation into a very easy situation. Dr Arnoldt was compassionate and reassuring as he spoke & acted with great confidence. Stress no further. Make Dr. Arnoldt part of your medical team. Prior to the interaction I referenced herein which was an emergency appointment I had never met Dr. Arnoldt & his team. Thank you Dr. Arnoldt & team.
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Adam N Arnoldt
Dr. Adam Arnoldt attended Union College as a biology major. He then matriculated into the State University of New York at Buffalo where he was rewarded his D.D.S. Dr. Arnoldt spent a year at Westchester Medical Center in a general practice resident in dentistry. This exposure to the hospital environment and surgery lead to a desire to further his career and scope of practice. After finishing his one year residency he was accepted into a one year program as a Chief Resident at Albert Einstein School of Medical and received a certificate in General Dentistry. Dr. Arnoldt entered a four year residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Westchester Medical Center. His surgery experience ranges from trauma to full facial reconstruction and cosmetics. Dr. Arnoldt now practices full scope Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. Patients that have had traumatic dental visits in the past at other offices, are pleasantly surprised with Dr. Adam Arnoldt's kind manner and gentle approach to oral and maxillofacial surgery. These patients have stated that not only would they return again but would recommend the experience to friends based on how he has been able to place his patients at ease. Whether you are having a simple extraction or all four wisdom teeth removed under sedation you will feel more like you are at a spa then a dental office. Dr. Arnoldt scope of practice ranges from extractions to full scope of implants and TMJ. Dr. Arnoldt welcomes all new patients and consultations. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Westchester Medical Center Implantology Albert Einstein School of Medicine General Dental Residency Westchester Medical Center DDS State of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine BS Union College PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam N Arnoldt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Yonkers, NY.