- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam P Cramer
Dr. Adam P Cramer is a doctor primarily located in Sumner, WA, with other offices in Port Angeles, WA and Bellevue, WA( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Adam P Cramer has 8 locations
Dr. Adam P Cramer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adam P Cramer has the following 14 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Sleep Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adam P Cramer Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1006 Fryar Ave Ste B Sumner , WA : (253) 863-2995
- 104 W 3rd St Port Angeles , WA : (360) 452-9744
- 14655 Bel Red Rd Ste 101 Bellevue , WA : (425) 641-4111
- 1502 Bishop Rd SW Olympia , WA : (360) 357-4500
- 17510 Vashon Hwy SW Ste 100 Vashon , WA : (206) 463-5899
- 5024 Lacey Blvd SE Lacey , WA : (360) 455-1231
- 3036 Perry Ave Ste C Bremerton , WA : (360) 479-4380
- 5803 15th Ave NW Seattle , WA : (206) 784-3740
More about Dr. Adam P Cramer
Adam P. Cramer, D.D.S. Dr. Cramer graduated from The University of Washington School of Dentistry in 2006 with honors in implant dentistry.Â While in dental school, Dr. Cramer had a special interest in surgical placement and restorations of dental implants.Â Along with his required courses, he took electives in Oral Radiology, Pharmacology, & 3rd Molar impaction extraction with Oral Surgery.Â He is a member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Thurston-Mason County Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the Tumwater Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Cramer is dedicated to continued dental education as well as giving back to the community.Â He completed a comprehensive orthodontic training course in 2008 through Progressive Orthodontic Seminars (POS) and was invited to become an instructor for POS based on his exceptional performance.Â He has taught orthodontics to fellow dentists in North America, Europe, and Australia.Â He volunteers in downtown Olympia at the Union Gospel Missionâ€™s dental clinic, a free clinic serving individuals who cannot afford dental care. Dr. Cramer was raised in Lacey and graduated from North Thurston High School.Â He met his wife, Lauren, while attending Brigham Young University.Â They were married in 2000 and have three children, Ella, Anders, and Conrad.Â When not at work, you will most likely find Dr. Cramer riding his bike.Â He is a member of the Capitol Bicycle Club and the Orthopaedic Associates Cycling Team.Â He also enjoys competing in triathlons, hiking, golfing, playing tennis, and spending time with his family. Favorite place to smile: When I am skiing down the mountain with my wife, racing on my bike, or playing with my children.