Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam G Eisenberg DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Adam G Eisenberg has 3 locations
Dr. Adam G Eisenberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Adam G Eisenberg has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Extremely unhelpful staff/not child friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam G Eisenberg - Posted on November 7th, 2018
The office staff is extremely unhelpful. They have rigid policies and gave me misinformation when I called ahead to see if it would be okay if my a grandparent brought a child to a first visit. Office staff said yes and then when grandparents arrived, they said no. They insisted that they could not just give a 6-year old a cleaning, but had to also take x-rays because he was a new patient. They asserted this like it was law. He was scared of x-rays and refused to go in. They were completely inflexible and adhered to their rules without showing care or compassion for their clients. When I received a cleaning, I felt the same thing, though I did not encounter major problems. The cleaning was fine; the dentist spent two minutes top with me and asked very few questions. No one in my family will go here again.
Always a Smile....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam G Eisenberg - Posted on February 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam G Eisenberg - Posted on June 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam G Eisenberg - Posted on October 18th, 2013
Dr. Eisenburg took an x-ray and wanted to do a root canal on my 13 y/o son's front tooth after my ortho noted my son had a cavity. I decided to get a second opinion (thank goodness!!) and the other dental office said it only was a cavity, with no need for a root canal and crown!! When I had called to reschedule the root canal app't with Dr. Eisenburg because I was getting a second opinion, his office cancelled my son's as well as my own appointment entirely! I guess he knew that a reliable honest dentist would tell me it was only a cavity. I am so glad I got away from that office and that my son doesn't have to spend his life with a false front tooth because the Dr. Eisenburg was money hungry at the expense of a child!!!!
Dr. Adam G Eisenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam G Eisenberg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.