Dr. Akhil Reddy Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Akhil Reddy?

I appreciated the great customer

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I appreciated the great customer service at Bliss Dental. All employees are very friendly and I would definitely recommend it. My family and I will continue to visit your office!

The lady who flossed

Posted on December 16th, 2014

The lady who flossed my teeth was AWESOME! She was professional, courteous, and made my appointment great! Just can't remember her name. The front desk guy who explained my financial situation was amazing as well! He explained everything from my payment options to my next appointment can't remember his name either lol and Dr. La Monica was great as well. I was extremely satisfied with my visit. The only negative is my name isn't spelled correctly which is funny since I can't remember anyone's name! Thanx for the wonderful experience! Great job!

Satisfaction

Everyone was very nice, very fast!

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Everyone was very nice, very fast!

greet you.

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Everyone we visit with or talk to here are very nice and friendly. I love how everyone smiles when they first greet you. Everything was explained very well and I’m grateful I found a truthful dnetistery that doesn’t do anything that does need to be done.

Amazing staff

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Amazing staff! Thanks for always being so sweet..Great with my kids, thanks!

Picasso Dental was wonderful

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Picasso Dental was wonderful! This office was able to see me first thing Monday morning to find and correct the source of my toothache. He and his staff were kind and professional. I highly recommend them.

I have been looking

Posted on August 8th, 2014

I have been looking for a Dentist for a few years to settle down with and now I have found one. From The Xray's to the Evaluation to the Cleaning the Staff and Dr were a pleasant surprise to interact with. Everything was explained as they went and they were very sanitary (Big Deal to Me). I highly recommend them and will to my family and friends.

GREAT SERVICE

Posted on August 8th, 2014

A truly excellent appointment. The dentist is a super star. Found a small problem and the dentist was able to work me in and get it fixed the same morning.

Just wonderful

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Just wonderful throughout the whole appointment. From the beginning I walk in the door and the time I stepped out, it was just wonderful. Excellent work folks. I will see you again on the next appointment.

Satisfaction

my lose tooth and swollen lips

Posted on July 15th, 2014

considering that i had a tooth knocked back and had never been a patient here, they were able to get me in to be seen in a timely manner and were able to help get my tooth back to where it was supposed to be. the staff were extremely curtious and helpful the whole time. it was truelly a good visit for a first time patient

Star Rating 5

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Star Rating 5. Alisha at the front desk was very friendly, inviting and professional as well as the rest of the team. In a day that customer service is fleeting I really appreciate the professionalism!

Everyone was very friendly

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and did a very thorough job of explaining to me my x-rays and the services needed and the cost of all my services.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Akhil Reddy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Carrollton, TX.