Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Babigan DDS
Dr. Alan Babigan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan Babigan has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Alan Babigan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alan Babigan's office for more information.
2029 Valleygate Dr Ste 201 Fayetteville, NC : (910) 485-8884
More about Dr. Alan Babigan
Meet Dr. Alan Babigan Dr. Alan Babigan (Board Certified) was born and raised in Lowell, Massachusetts. Upon graduating from Temple University School of Dentistry he entered the military. After serving five years as a General Dentist, he attended the University of Missouri Kansas City and Children’s Mercy Hospital for specialized training in Pediatric Dentistry. He retired from the Army as a Colonel in 1994 and has since been with Village Family Dental. Dr. Babigan practices all phases of Pediatric Dentistry with special emphasis on the very young and special needs patients. He is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and has staff privileges at the Fayetteville Ambulatory Center and Cape Fear Valley Hospital.
Locations & DirectionsVILLAGE FAMILY DENTAL, 2029 Valleygate Dr Ste 201, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Alan Babigan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.