- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Babigan DDS
Dr. Alan Babigan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Alan Babigan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan Babigan has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Alan Babigan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan Babigan
Meet Dr. Alan Babigan Dr. Alan Babigan (Board Certified) was born and raised in Lowell, Massachusetts. Upon graduating from Temple University School of Dentistry he entered the military. After serving five years as a General Dentist, he attended the University of Missouri Kansas City and Children’s Mercy Hospital for specialized training in Pediatric Dentistry. He retired from the Army as a Colonel in 1994 and has since been with Village Family Dental. Dr. Babigan practices all phases of Pediatric Dentistry with special emphasis on the very young and special needs patients. He is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and has staff privileges at the Fayetteville Ambulatory Center and Cape Fear Valley Hospital.