- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan S Cassara has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan S Cassara has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alan S Cassara Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan S Cassara
Meet Dr. Cassara Alan S. Cassara, D.M.D. Alan S. Cassara, D.M.D. attended Villanova University. He earned his dental degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry in 1978. He completed his post graduate residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1981 at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, New York City. Additional studies in Implant Dentistry were completed at the Misch Institute for Advanced Training in Implant Dentistry in Dearborn, Michigan in 1993. Dr. Cassara is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He belongs to many other local and national professional organizations and societies.