Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan Klein has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Alan Klein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 117
My wife has to drive our kids 2 hours from Northern Michigan to get to a pediatric dentist in our network. The office staff knows this, but can't bother to let us know when their office is closed for flooding. We received no message except for someone at the door with an "Oops, guess you didn't get the message..." I don't care if we lived next door, that is not right!
The most uncomfortable appt I have ever experienced. Rude staff, trained like robots. No compassion. Highly recommend if your ok with the entire waiting room listening to your childs medical information. Quite a racket if your child has medicaid. Cappung all the baby teeth must bring more money than a filling. Quite sad for a child to have to experience this type of setting. No wonder everyone avoids the dentist, of which we never did meet.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Alan Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlan Klein Dds, 7227 Fenton Rd, Grand Blanc, MI
Dr. Alan Klein is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Grand Blanc, MI.