- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan M Burton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan M Burton has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alan M Burton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan M Burton
Dr. Alan M. Burton DMD Dr. Alan Burton was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina. He was an undergraduate at Washington and Lee University and received his degree of Dental Medicine from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1984. However his education did not stop there, for Dr. Burton continually attends classes and symposiums about aesthetic and implant dentistry. He is a member of both the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. Together with his loving wife of 35 years, Dr. Alan Burton has two grown children, both of whom work in the practice. When not caring for his patientsâ€™ smiles, he enjoys many outdoor activities. These include snow skiing, tennis, and any sport that enables him to be physically active.