Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan N Queen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Alan N Queen has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 21
Best Dentist in Queens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan N Queen - Posted on May 30th, 2018
Convenient office. Friendly staff. Professional, knowledgeable dentist who does excellent work. He does what's in the patient's best interest (not the insurance company's, like the many others who are "on the plan"). Reasonable cost. If you want good dental work, this is the guy to do it for you.
Excellent Dentist, nice, friendly office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan N Queen - Posted on July 24th, 2017
Keeps you smiling
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan N Queen - Posted on February 24th, 2017
Helped me when tooth hurt
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan N Queen - Posted on November 1st, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Alan N Queen
Dr. Queen began his own practice in 1988 with the vision of creating a friendly, neighborhood-style dental practice that treats every patient with dignity and first-rate care. The office staff are highly-trained and exceptionally friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate dental professionals will ease your fears. Alan N. Queen, DDS Dr. Queen is a graduate of the Bronx High School of Science, where he was a semi-finalist in the prestigious national Westinghouse Science Talent Search. He has a Bachelors Degree in Biology and History from the State University of New York - Harpur College, and a DDS degree from New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his residency in General Dentistry at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, in 1986. Dr. Queens is a past president of the Queens County Dental Society, and has been published extensively in local, state and national-level dental publications. He is also a member of the Advisory Board of the American Cancer Society's Queens Regional Office. Dr. Queen is also an Attending Dentist at the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, where he is Director of the Special Care Dental Clinic and a member of the Executive Committee of the hospital's Medical Staff Society. Dr. Queen is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the Long Island Academy of Odontology.
Locations & DirectionsALAN N QUEEN DDS, 4510 Kissena Blvd Apt PR2, Flushing, NY
Dr. Alan N Queen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Flushing, NY.