Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alana L East
Dr. Alana L East, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lynnwood, WA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alana L East has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Alana L East has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Not with a 10-Foot Pole would I revisit Dr Hagney.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alana L East - Posted on November 16th, 2014
I had a very bad experience with Dr Hagney. This was in 2011 when she was working at Community Health Center in Lynnwood. I understand she is in Kirkland now. What happened was I saw her for a course of treatment starting with X-rays which [she said] indicated 2 minor fillings were needed. I returned and had those filled. Less than 90 days later I was qualifying for a hip replacement and you have to have a Dentist sign off on your teeth--that there is no immediate risk of infection. My brother's then Mom-in-law is a Dentist [Linda Cirtaut] , so thinking I had no work needed, I asked if I could come in and have her look and sign off on my Dental clearance. She examined me, asked when I had my last work, and insisted on taking new X-rays. One of my back teeth needed to be extracted. There was no saving it. Another molar needed what she called a "huge filling". I returned for those procedures. She told me I still had two remaining fillings that were needed, but they were not critical enough to keep her from signing the release. She signed off on my Hip Replacement, and I got my new hip. As soon as I was well and could get around again, I made another appointment with Dr Hagney. I said I had an extraction and a "huge filling" that she "missed" and that the other Dentist had told me to return for two more fillings. She actually made me call Dr. Cirtaut's office and have them send over the new set of X-rays. Mind you they were taken less than 120 days apart... Then, incredibly, Dr Hagney asked me to ask Dr Cirtaut's office WHICH 2 TEETH needed the fillings. In closing, Dr Hagney was totally unempathetic/sympathetic about my pain level. When I started to become uncomfortable about 1/2 way through a filling she really didn't seem to care. Needless to say I will never see Dr Hagney again. I find it hard to believe she is still practicing Dentistry. But then again, maybe that's why they call it "practice". I can prove all this with my Dental Records with appointments, X-rays from CHC, and Dr Cirtaut's appointments and X-rays.
Dr. Alana L East accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCOMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 4111 194th St SW, Lynnwood, WA
Dr. Alana L East is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lynnwood, WA.