Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert A Coombs III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 20
I needed a root canal on my back tooth and was referred to Dr. Coombs. I had never had one before and I always assumed it was a painful experience. Not only did I not feel any pain during the procedure, I fell ASLEEP! I hope I never have to get a root canal again but I can say this was a pleasant experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Albert A Coombs III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeyward Burrell Jr Dds, 2415 Benning Rd NE, Washington, DC
Dr. Albert A Coombs III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Washington, DC.