Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert J Apicella DDS
Dr. Albert J Apicella, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with another office in Carlisle, PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert J Apicella has 2 locations
Dr. Albert J Apicella has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
More about Dr. Albert J Apicella
Dr. Apicella My father instilled the importance of a strong education in me at a young age, and I was always impressed with my mother's artistic abilities. Around the age of twelve, my mother and younger sister underwent orthodontic treatment. I had the opportunity to observe, first hand, the positive impact that it had on both of their lives and the pleasant environment in which their care was delivered. I knew then, in the sixth grade, that orthodontics would be my passion and an opportunity to positively impact peoples' lives. Realizing that excellence is a goal that faces many challenges, I recieved my Masters Degree in Oral Biology from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and taught as a professor in the post graduate orthodontic program there. In addition, I currently participate in product design and development with one of the world's top orthodontic companies. Our practice has been serving south central Pennsylvania for over 45 years, and we have been providing custom “Damon” smiles for over 15 years. I am proud to share my passion with others in order to enhance and serve the community. Dr. Apicella received his Degree in Dentistry and Specialty Certifcation in Orthodontics from the University of Maryland's Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, in 1988 and 1991 respectively. He holds a Masters Degree in Oral Biology from the University of Maryland as well. Dr. Apicella is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, the American Dental Association, Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists and the Pennsylvania Dental Association. Dr. Apicella , and his wife, Sue, along with their sons, Dominic and Adam, reside in Mechanicsburg.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert J Apicella is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mechanicsburg, PA.