- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert J Apicella DDS
Dr. Albert J Apicella, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with another office in Mechanicsburg, PA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Albert J Apicella has 2 locations
Dr. Albert J Apicella has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Albert J Apicella has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Albert J Apicella Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Albert J Apicella
Dr. Apicella My father instilled the importance of a strong education in me at a young age, and I was always impressed with my mother's artistic abilities. Around the age of twelve, my mother and younger sister underwent orthodontic treatment. I had the opportunity to observe, first hand, the positive impact that it had on both of their lives and the pleasant environment in which their care was delivered. I knew then, in the sixth grade, that orthodontics would be my passion and an opportunity to positively impact peoples' lives. Realizing that excellence is a goal that faces many challenges, I recieved my Masters Degree in Oral Biology from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and taught as a professor in the post graduate orthodontic program there. In addition, I currently participate in product design and development with one of the world's top orthodontic companies. Our practice has been serving south central Pennsylvania for over 45 years, and we have been providing custom “Damon” smiles for over 15 years. I am proud to share my passion with others in order to enhance and serve the community. Dr. Apicella received his Degree in Dentistry and Specialty Certifcation in Orthodontics from the University of Maryland's Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, in 1988 and 1991 respectively. He holds a Masters Degree in Oral Biology from the University of Maryland as well. Dr. Apicella is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, the American Dental Association, Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists and the Pennsylvania Dental Association. Dr. Apicella , and his wife, Sue, along with their sons, Dominic and Adam, reside in Mechanicsburg.