Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Ambriz
Dr. Alberto Ambriz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alberto Ambriz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
I had the best consultation with this doctor. I have never seen technology like he had-he was able to show me what my teeth would look like immediately in person with some kind of temporary product he can take off after the consult (I wanted to make my two front teeth longer). It was really amazing to see visually see exactly what I want to achieve on my first visit. He seemed very caring towards what bothered me and focused on just that-I did not feel like he was trying to press for more work âdone.â Doctors I had been to before (although I respected their opinion) tried to talk me into other things that I felt I did not need. He did not-and I really appreciated that. I will definitely go back to Dr. Ambriz and go forward with the procedure sometime this year, especially since his results are so natural. I am excited for my next visit.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions25 W 54th St, New York, NY
Dr. Alberto Ambriz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.