Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aldino P Maggiulli has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Aldino P Maggiulli has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Aldino P Maggiulli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Magguilli is very pleasant and gracious. He gives you as much time as you need. He is genuine in his care of patients; so much so that when you first meet him you wonder if he is putting on an act, but after knowing him for over 2 decades, he truly is just a pleasant, caring person. He does have hygienists do your cleaning, but if you have a complex problem he does all the procedures involved with that, and is not shy about referring you to other specialists to help solve any dilemnas, although every time I have gone to specialists, they have merely confirmed Dr. Magguilli's hunches. All his crowns that he has installed/placed for me get compliments from other practitioners.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAldino P Maggiulli Dmd, 5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1505, Chevy Chase, MD
Dr. Aldino P Maggiulli is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chevy Chase, MD.