Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex B Avanessian
Dr. Alex B Avanessian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in La Jolla, CA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alex B Avanessian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alex B Avanessian has the following 8 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Gum Disease
- Laser Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
Never on time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex B Avanessian - Posted on April 21st, 2018
Dr. Alex B Avanessian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Alex B Avanessian
Dr. Avanessian was recently featured in San Diego Magazine as one of their peer reviewed Top Dentists. Click here for the letter explaining this honor. After graduating in 1990, and working in oral microbiology and pediatric cancer research for two years, he enrolled in the UCLA School of Dentistry, from which he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S.). In response to his academic excellence, he received the American Academy of Periodontology Award. Following his general dental training, Dr. Avanessian relocated to New York, studying at the prestigious Eastman Dental Center of the University of Rochester to earn his certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Periodontics. He remained a resident of New York after graduation, serving as clinical instructor at the Eastman Dental Center and periodontist for the Northeast Permanente Medical Group. He then began private practice in Latham, New York. In 2004, Dr. Avanessian completed a lengthy process of board certification attaining diplomate status awarded by the American Board of Periodontology thus achieving the highest level of recognition and certification for dental specialists in the fields of periodontology, implantology and oral plastic surgery. In 2004 he also returned to his native Southern California, San Diego and began private practice in La Jolla. To remain at the forefront of the advancing fields of periodontics and dental implantology, Dr. Avanessian maintains a rigorous schedule of continuing education and advanced studies. He is a member of many study clubs and he regularly lectures and teaches. Professional Memberships and Societies American Academy of Periodontology Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology (2004) San Diego Society of Periodontists Western Society of Periodontology Academy of Osseointegration American Dental Association California Dental Association, San Diego County Dental Society New York State Dental Association, Third District International Association for Dental Research Study Clubs San Diego Advanced Study Group (A Seattle Study Club) Summit Dental Study Group Albany Study Club Stonegate Implant Study Club
Locations & DirectionsALEX B AVANESSIAN DDS, 7334 Girard Ave Ste 204, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Alex B Avanessian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near La Jolla, CA.