- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander C Bernardini
Dr. Alexander C Bernardini is a doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Alexander C Bernardini has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alexander C Bernardini has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Alexander C Bernardini Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alexander C Bernardini
The Practice Dr. Chris's father, Dr. Alex Bernardini, began the practice in 1962 with a focus on his patients, and the goal of providing quality care. Every one of his patients received personalized attention, custom tailored to his or her needs. When Dr. Chris joined his father in 1982 he already knew how important providing this individualized attention was to his father, and to his patients. After all, Dr. Chris had been helping out around the office since his youth. Father and son worked side-by side until Dr. Alex's retirement in 2002. Since then Dr. Chris has run the practice, with the help of his wife and office manager, Lili, and the rest of their team. Today he continues the tradition that his father started, regularly attending classes, courses, and lectures to ensure that his office and his team have access to the latest and best methods and technology. Everyone on staff is trained in CPR and Emergency Medicine, and we uphold the highest standards of safety and sterilization. Dr. Chris and his team don't believe in only treating the mouth, we treat the whole patient, and ensure that any experience in Dr. Chris's office is pleasant and helpful. We also make so to be accessible to all of our patients. In addition to reaching us by phone through the mail, we can be contacted via e-mail and text messaging.