- 31 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Quezada
Dr. Alexander Quezada, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Glenview, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander Quezada has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Alexander Quezada has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Alexander Quezada Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alexander Quezada's office for more information.
1775 Glenview Rd Ste 107 Glenview, IL : (847) 729-2233
More about Dr. Alexander Quezada
Alexander Quezada, D.D.S. is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University (1987) and Loyola University School of Dentistry (1992).
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Alexander Quezada is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Glenview, IL.