Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Alexander R Schrott?

Perfect

I had a full-mouth restoration of implants done with Dr. Schrott. Several other doctors had told me that my case is very complicated and that I don’t have a lot of bone. Dr. Schrott took his time to explain everything and was able to treat me without any problems. The pain was very manageable considering that it was a long procedure. Since then I’m able to eat again - before Dr. Schrott, I had dentures for a long time and was really suffering because they came out a lot and I couldn’t really eat with them. Now I have fixed teeth and it feels amazing. Overall, I have been extremely happy with him and his staff.

Satisfaction

Dr. Schrott was honest, caring, kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a periodontist!

Satisfaction

I could not have been more satisfied by the treatment I receive from Dr. Schrott and his team. I was able to get a next day appointment, for an emergency extraction just before Christmas (while my established Periodontist could not fit me in). The practice is clean, modern and fresh, I experienced literally zero wait time. All the staff is exemplary courteous and accommodating. Dr. Schrott explained in detail all the treatment options and time frame, expected outcome, financial implications, so that I could make an unpressured, educated decision how I wanted to procede. What I most appreciated about Dr. Schrott's work was his professional efficiency while keeping a calm and reassuring atmosphere during the surgery, and his commitment to his patient that was clear at follow phone calls. Follow up appointments were equally easy and fast and pleasant. I truly received outstanding services from Dr. Schrott and his team!

Satisfaction

Highly skilled periodontist (and also very kind)!

I recommend Dr Schrott without reservation, especially if you are apprehensive about having periodontal or dental work done. The staff in the office were super helpful, reassuring and pleasant to talk to as well! :)

Four Star Service and Professionalism

After surgery by Dr. Schrott, I won't go elsewhere for periodontal work.

Satisfaction

Really professional and caring - Totally recommendable!

I had a classical gummy smile, which means, when I smiled, my gum was too dominant and my teeth were not prominent enough. After 2 small surgeries, and without any pain at all, Dr. Schrott gave me confidence back in my smile. After years of shy reluctance I can proudly show my smile. Everybody loves it! Thanks again!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Alexander R Schrott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Belmont, MA.