Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra S George DDS
Dr. Alexandra S George, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wexford, PA, with another office in Wexford, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Alexandra S George has 2 locations
171 Wexford Bayne Rd Ste 200
Wexford, PA 15090
Dr. Alexandra S George has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Alexandra S George has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Alexandra S George Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alexandra S George's office for more information.
171 Wexford Bayne Rd Ste 200 Wexford, PA : (412) 934-3422
181 Wexford Bayne Rd Ste 200 Wexford, PA : (724) 934-3422
More about Dr. Alexandra S George
Dr. Alexandra George graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 1990. She completed a general practice residency program at the Veteran’s Administration Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has dedicated her professional career to providing her patients with the very best that cosmetic and restorative dentistry has to offer. Dr. George specializes in cosmetic dentistry with an emphasis on creating smiles that are both beautiful and healthy. With her extensive training and experience in restorative dentistry to repair dental problems, Dr. George is able to correct all your dental problems and make your smile more beautiful and dazzling than they ever were before. Cosmetic dentist, Dr. George has also attended the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advance Dental Studies (LVI) for postgraduate education in neuromuscular dentistry, so all dental work she does—cosmetic or restorative—is carefully planned to ensure that the balance and alignment of your temporomandibular joint is properly corrected and maintained. Practicing in Wexford, Pennsylvania, Dr. George and her team serve the greater Pittsburgh area, including Cranberry. If you would like to schedule an initial consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. George, call or email our office today. * = required
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexandra S George is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wexford, PA.