Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfons Bucaj has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Alfons Bucaj has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 16
Sorry I Didn’t write this sooner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfons Bucaj - Posted on July 24th, 2018
I was having a crown prep, I could tell he was in a massive hurry, and going much too fast and too hard. This was not my first crown. I was 67 at the time. He sliced right into my Tongue. He made absolutely no comment about it. He started sewing up my tongue, my comment was, what have you boys done? (Chairside assistant was a male) he never responded! I left after paying my bill. I called my sister to tell her if I chocked to death this is what happened. My tongue was so swellon I could barely talk and defiantly couldn’t eat. I spent the night with ice. I had to come back 7/10 days later for the crown. The only comment was to the assistant was under his breath, SEE HOW IT HEALD, the mouth is an amazing thing. It’s taken me 3 years to put this out, but I have heard other stories..... he or his office never called to see how I was... my Vet calls if my Dog gets a shot... needless to say I changed Dentist .
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL IMPLANT CENTER OF VERO BEACH, 1880 37th St Ste 3, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Alfons Bucaj is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vero Beach, FL.