Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred F Haeberer III has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
My family was patients of Dr. Haeberer for about 4 years. He was always pleasant and his office staff was wonderful. We really liked him...until at our last check-ups/cleaning, our family was diagnosed needing 3 crowns and 5 fillings! We were shocked as we're pretty diligent about dental hygene. We got two additional opinions on the crowns, and neither of the other dentists saw anything. We got additional opinions on the fillings too, and the other dentists determined we didn't have any cavities that needed filling. Needless to say, we won't go back to Dr. Haeberer. We are disappointed things turned out this way.
Dr. Alfred F Haeberer III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlfred Franz Haeberer Iii Dmd, 21145 Whitfield Pl Ste 102, Sterling, VA
Dr. Alfred F Haeberer III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sterling, VA.