Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali B Attaie
Dr. Ali B Attaie, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Corona, NY, with another office in Woodside, NY. He speaks English and Persian (Farsi).
Dr. Ali B Attaie has 2 locations
3905 61st St Fl Kids
Woodside, NY 11377
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali B Attaie has the following 7 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali B Attaie - Posted on February 4th, 2015
Dr. Ali Attaie was the only pediatric dentist to save my child's front teeth when he was 18 months old. We went to 2 others who recommending pulling them locally. Needless to say his recommendation turned out to be correct! Now my child is 6 and we have been going to him for many years when he was in locations prior. Furthermore, my 6 year old is an incredibly active child and has had trouble sitting still in a dentist chair for any amount of time. Dr. Attaie also has the patience and high level of child engagement to work with any issues an child may have. He will take the time to sit and explain to both child and parent. I just recently found out that he's also an associate professor at Mount Sinai! So others learn from him. And you know he's THE pro amongst his ped dentist peers. The office is at a pretty easy location 3rd st and 7th ave (2nd fl) in Park Slope and it's set up to be very child friendly. The office is incredibly colorful with children's books, multicolored cushions, giant toothbrushes and a flatscreen tv if you need to wait at all. The only thing is that stroller parking is limited, but I think that's the case in most places any way. Needless to say I cannot recommend Dr. Attaie enough! Definitely take your child here! Now I have 2 kids go there!
Dr. Ali B Attaie Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ali B Attaie
I am better known to my younger patients as Dr. Ali Baba. I am a pediatric dental specialist with active private and hospital based dental surgery practices in New York City. I was born and raised in Tehran until age 13 when I immigrated to San Francisco Bay Area to avoid an early draft during the Iran Iraq War. After working as a research associate and staff scientist in the area of human genetics and molecular biology at UCSF's Laboratory of Molecular Otology and Incyte Genomics for six years, I returned to school to study for my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) at the University of California, San Francisco. I have completed externships with the craniofacial and cleft lip/palate teams at both UCSF and Stanford Medical Centers and continued to be involved with treatment of children with cleft lip and palate at The Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and Long Island Jewish Hospital's Hagedorn Cleft Palate & Craniofacial Centers as a rotating pediatric dental resident. I completed my pediatric dental specialty training at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn and NYU College of Dentistry. I completed additional training in light wire orthodontic treatment with Dr. Richard Conlin and Chanda Cale in 2007 and pre-surgical naso-alveolar molding therapy (NAM) of cleft lip/palate patients at NYU's Institute of Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery in 2008 with Dr. Barry Grayson.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali B Attaie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Corona, NY.