Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Ali O Makhmalbaf?

Great

He is perfect

Satisfaction

Excellent dentist, the best I had so far

Highly satisfied with his work

Satisfaction

Dr. Mirmarashi is a very skilled and knowledgeable prosthodontist. He was able to do a procedure that other prosthodontists said were impossible, and he seemed to do it with ease! Not only does he practice prosthodontics, he's also a USC professor, so you know his technical skills are only matched by his knowledge of his field. Also, the staff at the WDAC are very kind and helpful.

Master of Crowns!

Dr. Makhmalbaf had two crowns built for my teeth which fit extremely well and were done with meticulous attention to detail and professionalism. He even used a top quality lab upon my request. After experiencing first hand the quality and attention to detail in his work, I believe he is a rare talent in dentistry in our area: incredibly masterful workmanship, congenial bedside manners, and very trustworthy, relaxed composure. I would fully trust him with my most challenging dental work. He has the proven credentials and I am very thrilled he has joined our community in the Westside of Los Angeles.

Excellent Dentist

Dr. Makh is a great dentist. I am a new patient, and wanted to share my experience. I am not a great patient necessarily, because I get really nervous at any dental appointment. Because of my fear, I neglected my teeth for years. Not long ago, I found myself in some pain, and had no other option but to see a dentist. A friend told me about Dr. Makh, and I called to set up an appointment. Due to the amount of pain I was in, they were able to squeeze me in later that same afternoon. Immediately upon meeting Dr. Makh, and the time he spent with me during my initial exam, I felt much better about receiving treatment. He never made me feel bad or self conscious about the shape my teeth were in due to my neglect. Instead he calmed me, and spoke to me like I was a friend, not just a new patient or chart number. I very much appreciated that. Unfortunately, I had to have a root canal, which he was able to start that same day. Needless to say I was terrified, (just hearing root canal was scary), but he explained every single step, and every single thing he was doing. I did not feel the initial shot to get me numb, and he asked me several times if I was doing okay. I really appreciate how he and his staff treated me. For someone who has a dental fear, Dr. Makh is a great dentist. He will certainly calm your nerves, and make you feel better. I will continue going to Dr. Makh, and hopefully one day I will not be so apprehensive!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ali O Makhmalbaf is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.