- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice P Chen
Dr. Alice P Chen is a doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV( and 9 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry, Pedodontics and Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Alice P Chen has 11 locations
Dr. Alice P Chen has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alice P Chen has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Alice P Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 169 N Nellis Blvd Las Vegas , NV : (702) 384-1010
- 2425 E Tropicana Ave Las Vegas , NV : (702) 240-9200
- 10925 S Eastern Ave Ste 120 Henderson , NV : (702) 568-8333
- 3945 S Maryland Pkwy Ste A Las Vegas , NV : (702) 735-3838
- 8915 S Pecos Rd Ste 17 Henderson , NV : (702) 947-7700
- 11700 W Charleston Blvd Ste 180 Las Vegas , NV : (702) 242-2436
- 4358 W Cheyenne Ave North Las Vegas , NV : (702) 734-5333
- 556 N Eastern Ave Ste 1 Las Vegas , NV : (702) 365-6800
- 6110 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 150 Las Vegas , NV : (702) 565-4040
- 731 Mall Ring Cir Ste 101 Henderson , NV : (702) 734-5333
- 860 S Rancho Dr Ste 4 Las Vegas , NV : (702) 870-3811
More about Dr. Alice P Chen
Alice Chen, DMD Pediatric Dentist, Specialty License #S6-91 Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr. Alice is a board certified pediatric specialist who couples warmth and care with excellent clinical expertise. Her sunny and bubbly personality puts children of all ages at ease. While treating every child with kindness and patience, she does an exceptional job in catering specifically to individual personalities. Her strong commitment to the prevention of childhood oral diseases motivates patients to continuously improve dental care at home and in school. When Dr. Alice is not working with children you can catch her walking in the park with friends, and her dog Pandora. She also enjoys running, skiing, and watching movies. Dr. Alice received her dental degree from Boston University and completed her specialty training in Temple University Hospital. She also teaches one day a week in the UNLV Graduate Pediatric Dental Program. She is highly skilled in all aspects of pediatric dentistry including sedation and hospital dentistry.