- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison D Conant DDS
Dr. Alison D Conant, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Effingham, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Alison D Conant has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alison D Conant has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Alison D Conant Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alison D Conant
Alison Conant, DMD "I love having the ability to help people improve their lives by improving their smiles. It is important to me to give patients a great dental experience!" My Mission: "To provide my patients with the best possible dental care. To be honest, compassionate, and be truly caring to all of my patients." Formal & Continuing Education: Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine (Alton, IL) Southern Illinois University, BS in Biological Sciences (Carbondale, IL) Dr. Conant has completed the Heartland Dental Care Aesthetics Continuum and the Heartland Dental Care Doctor Leadership Series. Associations & Professional Memberships: American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Personal Attention Professional Excellence: "Understanding patient needs is one of the most important aspects of dentistry. I continually strive to better my abilities in order to provide each and every patient with the best care possible and to make sure their needs are met. It is a privilege to help patients with this aspect of their oral health, and I want to show my patients just how much I truly care about them and their oral health!"