Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Allan Nahman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Allan Nahman has the following 17 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Allan Nahman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 59
i have a fear of dentist, im sorry i had a fear of dentist until now. Dr. Nahman has changed my life, i am actually excited and cant for my next visit. when i reflect on all my past experiences i wanted to cry but his wonderful assistant kept me laughing the whole time. Thank you 1021 Dental you deserve 7 STARS.
He always listens and takes the time to help me with any issues or potential issues regarding my dental hygiene. His assistant Jill was great as well. She took the time to answer any questions I had and went over the proper way of flossing with me. I can tell that everyone here really cares about me. I highly recommend going here!
Nahman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peter's Hospital
30 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1021 Dental, 1021 Western Avenue Albany, Albany, NY
Allan Nahman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Albany, NY.