Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan J Romeo
Dr. Allan J Romeo, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Penfield, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan J Romeo has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Allan J Romeo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Allan J Romeo has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Allan J Romeo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allan J Romeo's office for more information.
1680 Monroe Ave Rochester, NY : (585) 242-8980
43 Willow Pond Way Ste 107 Penfield, NY : (585) 421-5020
More about Dr. Allan J Romeo
Meet Dr. Romeo Dr. Allan Romeo Dr. Romeo is a native Rochestarian. He earned his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Tufts University in 1988, completed a hospital based General Practice Residency in 1990 from the Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc. Dr. Romeo completed his Periodontal Residency at Tufts University in 1992. He is a Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology. He is an assistant clinical professor at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Periodontology. Dr. Romeo is on staff and is an attending dentist at Rochester General Hospital. He is trained in all phases of Periodontics and practices the most up to date techniques.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allan J Romeo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, NY.