Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen F Avrutin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Allen F Avrutin has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen F Avrutin - Posted on August 8th, 2017
40 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Allen F Avrutin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Allen F Avrutin
Allen F. Avrutin, D.D.S., F.A.G.D. Dr. Avrutin graduated with his dental degree in 1978 from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, New York and with his Master's degree in Public Health from Columbia University School of Public Health. He then completed his General Practice Residency at Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Bronx, New York, where advanced restorative dentistry on medically compromised patients in a hospital setting was emphasized. Board Certifications Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry Professional Affiliations Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Dental Society of The State of New York 9th District Dental Society Past President, Westchester Shore Dental Forum
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen F Avrutin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rye, NY.