Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Allen R Baker
Allen R Baker is a Dentist primarily located in Garden Grove, CA, with another office in San Fernando, CA. He speaks English.
Allen R Baker has 2 locations
12630 Brookhurst St Ste B
Garden Grove, CA 92840
500 San Fernando Mission Blvd Ste 200
San Fernando, CA 91340
Book Online Now
Allen R Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Allen R Baker
San Fernando Orthodontist - Allen Baker, DDS Orthodontics and Invisalign When you visit Dr. Baker's orthodontic office, your smile and dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, highest quality orthodontic treatment to be found anywhere. You will find our office to be very warm, caring, and a place where you will feel like family. If you and/or your child are considering orthodontic treatment, please stop by our office during our regular office hours and spend some time. You will see how we strive to make orthodontics a pleasant experience and how we make all of our patients feel "at home". There is never any obligation on your part. You will see many pictures of your neighbors, friends, or relatives on our walls. Allen R. Baker, D.D.S. Dr. Baker graduated dental school at the University of Pittsburgh in 1969. After graduation, Dr. Baker spent two years in the United States Army, and completed a one year rotating internship. Dr. Baker began practicing dentistry at San Fernando Dental Care in 1971. He attends continuing education classes to maximize his knowledge of dentistry. He prides himself on listening to patient needs and meeting their goals and expectations. Dr. Baker is a member of the California Dental Association and the American Dental Association. Dr. Baker's love of dentistry and the people are a great source of enjoyment for him. He is committed to his patients and he looks forward to meeting everyone in our historic city of San Fernando. Invisalign Clear Aligners Self-Ligating braces Early, interceptive therapy for children when indicated Clear ceramic braces with tooth colored wires. Removable appliances Adult Treatment Orthognathic surgery(surgical realignment of the jaw bones)) in conjunction with orthodontics. Retaining appliances(fixed and removable) The state of the art sterilization procedures. All Digital ultra low dosage x-ray system Part of our commitment in serving our patients includes providing information that will help them make more informed decisions about their oral health and orthodontic needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You can reach us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office directly 818-365-7107 Dr. Allen Baker 1240 Truman St Suite 200 San Fernando, CA 91340 email@example.com
Locations & Directions
Allen R Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Garden Grove, CA.