Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen D Carnes DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Allen D Carnes has 2 locations
Dr. Allen D Carnes has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Allen D Carnes has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Carnes - Posted on February 16th, 2017
Be careful of charges
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Carnes - Posted on October 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Carnes - Posted on March 3rd, 2016
Thank goodness we went with Dr. Carnes! His experience and expertise truly made the difference for my son. We knew going in that it was going to be a difficult surgery with an extended recovery. Dr. Carnes relieved our anxiety and took wonderful care of my son. His office staff was also a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Northwest Oral & Facial Surgery.
39 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
More about Dr. Allen D Carnes
Dr. Allen Carnes received both his undergraduate and dental degrees from The Ohio State University and completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency there in 1986. Dr. Carnes’s father, Virgil Carnes, had been practicing oral surgery in the Columbus area for more than 40 years when Allen joined the practice following his residency. A native Ohioan, Dr. Carnes was born and raised in Upper Arlington, where he still lives today with his wife Debbie. They have two grown children, one married and living in Colorado while pursuing a Master’s degree in teaching, while the other is one year from completing law school. An ardent outdoorsman, Dr. Carnes enjoys hunting and fishing in locations ranging from Coshocton, Ohio to the South American country of Chile and many places in between. Additionally, Dr. Carnes dedicates long hours to his Upper Arlington garden which, in 2004, won first place in the Organic Gardening magazine national contest. This same garden has been featured a number of times over the years in the Columbus Dispatch. Dr. and Mrs. Carnes are both active in supporting the ALS Association, giving freely of their time to help with fund raising activities. Dr. Carnes also contributes his time to The Stowe Baptist Center, a local area dental clinic providing dental care to needy individuals in the central Ohio area.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen D Carnes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hilliard, OH.