Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen F Champion DDS
Dr. Allen F Champion, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Allen F Champion has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Allen F Champion has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Champion is very good
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen F Champion - Posted on May 16th, 2017
I drove 4 hours to have Dr Champion fix a problem that local surgeons were unable to. Dr Champion and all the Residents were able to fix my fistula and did a great job. Only issue is that all appointments have taken at least 2 hours but it is a teaching hospital and I would rather they take their time and I will just expect it to be a long appointment time!
Dr. Allen F Champion Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allen F Champion's office for more information.
909 Walnut St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-6215
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY, 909 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Allen F Champion is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.